View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
Thanks for opening this thread, its encouraging to see the community spirit

let me contribute my experience as well

Amansari De Spa

Accessibility / Surrounding Area
Very far from JB central area. about a 15-20mins drive.
However they do have a free shuttle service(timing is unreliable/not fixed)

Food
your usual like maggie,toast,egg
this outlet signature is definitely the chicken chop. not bad but nothing out of this world

Facilities
1 jacuzzi/hot pool, 1 steam room,1 sauna. quite a small confined area maybe size of a 2 room flat combined.

the jacuzzi in the pool is broken and they refuse to fix it

Girls
20-30s yo, mix of mainly thai/viet. average quality looks wise I would say 5/10. Their setup is the lounge/dining area, girls will be sofa infront of you

contact
https://t.me/jbgspa can view girls and check for ride to and from jb central

price
rm308 for 1hr legit massage and 1hr special "massage". if just want "special" no legit massage -50

Summary
their legit massage might be equally good or even better than normal massage parlor.

this is the place if you want to have a massage and also have fun at the same time

cons: inconvenient location , small pool(still broken)/sauna, girls nothing fantastic

any bros want to try out other areas, send me a pm
Thanks for sharing. Think will not go since the quality of the ladies not very good, and inconvenient location. Was thinking of going to try.