Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sister in law

After several batches of shipments and modeling as well as my increment of her commission for her.
My Jie start to put her defense down which I throw in more of these translucent dresses in between these shipment.

Let me know which of these photos our bros liked best till now which I can provide you with 1 or 2 more photo of my Jie in that series...

Jie: Wah this dress cannot lah, I must wear a short inside.
I: Help me out leh Jie, as my sales goes up especially for these translucent dresses cause I think some of my customers boyfriends buy these on impulse in hope that their girlfriend will wear these...More sales also mean that you can get more commission mah. Anyway not showing your face also mah..

Jie: Alright lah, but i will need to change to other underwear as the one which I am wearing is not suitable.
I: Hurry up lah, this is the last piece of the dress, no need to change in and out that as I will need to go out later.... asif you are not wearing any underwear like that..

After much persuasion from my side, my Jie decided to give in
My reaction.. "Wow.. Jie" this is cute confirm this dress can sell a lot...
Jie: Oei, quickly just take and get done with it..