Thread: In love with ML
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
This sounds so familiar - that ML that I spent a few hundred K$ on, also had raw with me, after a year she became pregnant with my kid (pretty sure it was mine). She decided to abort the kid without giving me any say in the matter, and we broke up.

A year after, I found out that when she first started to raw with me (she was still working as an ML then) she was also rawing a few other guys and one that she particularly liked, she let him CIM and swallow.

Hearing that, hurt like hell.

Thinking back, I realized that like all other girls in nightlife she was just evaluating her options. I was probably the most generous with money, but there were others that she simply had a deeper connection with. I read through her Wechat messages one night, and it was obvious that for some guys that she really liked, she would initiate conversations and be curious about what they were doing (she very seldom did that with me).

So your ex-gf is probably the same. She let you raw her and she probably let you cum in her as well, but that does not mean that you are the only one who CIP in her.

So long she continues to work in this line, you can be very sure that your girl is only as faithful as her options.

That, for me was the defining factor, to see if a girl from the vice trade is really worth keeping. My current girl chose to quit on her own accord, and pursued a career outside of nightlife. All that she asked me to do, was to support her by providing her rent plus some subsistence money - extremely reasonable. So I knew that this one is probably worth keeping.
I noticed a similar trend.
My ex-GF would take hours to reply, then reply a few messages in 2-3 minutes.
Then radio silence again.
Again, she said it was due to being busy with her sick mum.
After I found out she was cheating on me, she accused me of interfering with her personal life.
She has blocked, then unblocked, blocked, then unblocked me again on Whatsapp.
I'm blocked on IG, presumably so I can't see her contact list.
Now I think she's going to fuck with the Polish guy....