View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
I feel what you said its a bit mean to me and judgemental and nothing to back your claim too. I'm not totally an organizer as i don't plan tours for people and earn money from these but i do provide information like a free guide in Saigon(only for SG bros).
I can be meaner to illegal non sponsor if anyone trying to fish here...what you said I totaly dun believe and nothing to talk...

No free lunch lah...please dun say like you are giving free guide...

Quote:

Why not you make a trip to Saigon for a few days this year and let me know? Ill bring you around and see if i skin you or not xD
Why meet you......stopped meeting strangers years ago...also if I DO go Vietnam dun need you or anyone...

Quote:
If you want i can ask those sg bros recently to dm you and prove my words if you want lmao. I really never benefit with all these, the prices is the same as even if going with me or even cheaper than you walkin the shops sometimes(because im a regular customer there) and somemore i still spend with them lmao in hcmc how to skin them xD?? Thanks for dropping my points too admin appreciated much. (remark: okt spotted) xD
How do I know if those pm/dm me are genuine...can be you using clones...

You can say you dun benefit from orgainising ktv, etc...but the more you say the more you are guilty...this is open forum and you are totally strangers...so why trust you what you said...

Anyway you try to remember back what you had shared previously...even though mod had removed most of your posts...mod can still read them and piece all info together...so you claimed you are not organisers but each time you go Vietnam you will post several times your dates and also you change dates frequently....also each time you go to same ktv, massage, etc...claiming you knew mummies and bosses there...

NOTE - no more replying to you but will control your posts here and Taipeh thread...

NB - if mod zap you will be minus 21 to 22 points...mod cannot stopped others from zapping you.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 04-05-2024 at 08:57 AM.