View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
hail2deking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhail2deking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
RTF for Joice (FoxyThai)

Looks: 9/10
For a milf, she's kinda cute

Boobs: 9/10
Boobs still boobs no matter the size. Hers is small with nice pointy protruding tits. Very nice to suckle on.

FJ: 7/10
Surprisingly tight. I'm not sure if mine was too big coz she looked she struggling abit but she still took it. Pussy was nicely wet and moist.

French: -/10
Didn't try. No particular reason. More focus on trying to be gentle with her while fucking, didn't wanna hurt her.

GFE: 10/10
Very nice and friendly. Like that she could speak basic English. She likes to laugh so if you're funny like me, you gonna have a good time.

I read her reviews, her body type was to my preference, slim and petite with a lil meaty ass. I was more interested in her massage skills as stated in her reviews. I paid for 90 mins not for the 2 shots but for the massage actually. Told her I want longer massage. Best decision, her massage got standard. Relieved me of my neck pain from my desk bound job and sore muscles from gym.

Bros, don't miss out the chance on this gem. She's won't be around after next week. Don't wait, don't think. Just do it.

Thanks for the swift and professional arrangements. FoxyThai never failed to treat their clients well. For that reason is why I stick around.