View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
No lah bro. The past 176 is the same as the present 176. And heard that she has been 包养 recently. Her younger sis 179 also not coming back.

The last I heard from the HV captains 331's overnite books are almost 100% full! So don't play play one hor.

Speaking of NZ, saw that ang pai Poopae is back. Time to soak in the best pool in JB again?

Excellent short FR! Looking forward to read the long juicy version soon. So did you bump into err.... your mr Admirer?? Hahaha.

I don't dare to eat the chicken chop liao... damn oily.
Oh you are rite bro. My bad! 331 did told me her previous number in Aman but old uncle me got mild dementia can't recall liao. Tiagong due to her super hardcore commando status, her customer base in HV are mostly of a certain race de.

Choi choi! Touch wood!! Heng didn't bump into Mr Dua Ki. Actually, I also didn't eat the chicken chop after noticing the size from the next table. End up just eat the buffet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Read your long uncensored version... Surprised you went back for AY instead of AK. Looks like the KC force is strong indeed! Lol Kampong 鸡 has truly transformed since she first arrived. Tiagong her biz was so bad initially she cried everyday. Luckily she has big sisters Ellen and AY to advise her how to improve herself. How's the 2 new Indons? Look like pics?

I heard some bad reviews about 179 during her short stint. Sisters 183 and 185 also tio bao-ed recently. 183 I can understand but 185??! Lol

Soak water in NZ? Sounds like my kind of paradise. Let me try to link bro Kelvin up to see if he can join us. He is also a NZ regular since our Happiness chatgroup days. Post covid, my best bonk in NZ got to be Focus. She also got bao-ed so didn't return to NZ anymore. Sigh. Poopae is a good choice too. Solid THX Dolby surround sound system! Power! Lol.
Ashamed to say that the KC Force is strong! AK could still recognise me and all I could do is just flash my winning smile at her. Ehh, 185 may be "plus sized" but Ah Tiam said she got very good reviews from customers leh. I had already left when the 2 new Indons arrived so I can't comment on their looks in real life. But Ah Tiam told me today that they have been kicked out liao!!

Ahhh... I can already visualize myself soaking in the inviting NZ pool now...

Oh btw, the new pho VIP 503 damn sweet looking. Her official pic is taken near my office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Me also newbie..hahahha
Wah... The most senior "newbie" is here... Salute!!