Old 06-05-2024, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asianthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

I checked out Butterfly. I wanted to see Korya but sadly she doesnt work there anymore. When i got to the location there was already a row of girls to choose from because there was another customer ahead of me.

basically got in the shop. in the waiting area its kind of split in 2. the area near the counter had a customer who i couldnt see but had a row of girls in front of him. mama-san came to me with menu, i was going through menu i was deciding 60 min or 90 min-nuru. after customer picked, the girls came to my side of the shop and i had choice paralysis. i took a good 5 mins scanning the girls. I ended up picking BowR cause she looked cute. i recall on the website it said she was 24 too.

after picking her, girls went away. they told me to wait while BowR was getting her stuff. afterward she told me to follow her. went up 2 flights and got to the room. showered, cleaned up. laid on the bed and she pour a warm nuru gel and rubbed herself over me. flipped over, same thing again. gave bj and eventually did the deed.

we were chit chatting and she is 35. shit! after saying that, i was able to notice she had work done. she had face lifts with surgical scars on her neck. she still has a youthful body, she is lasering off a tattoo on her neck and nice girl.

hope this helps with the hunting