View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Me usually rotate or spa hop between NZ, one six or LA. As this few are nearer, Aman is way too far Liao for day trip will be half a day gone.

The rest all never really go liao. Either too crowded or gals cannot really mirror only by passing by or by pic.
Technically the geographical distance between CIQ to Aman is about the same as to LA. But Aman's surrounding is more ulu while LA is at bustling Austin, if that is your consideration. I like One6 too, which has been consistently in my top 3 list. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Choi choi! Touch wood!! Heng didn't bump into Mr Dua Ki. Actually, I also didn't eat the chicken chop after noticing the size from the next table. End up just eat the buffet.

Ashamed to say that the KC Force is strong! AK could still recognise me and all I could do is just flash my winning smile at her. Ehh, 185 may be "plus sized" but Ah Tiam said she got very good reviews from customers leh. I had already left when the 2 new Indons arrived so I can't comment on their looks in real life. But Ah Tiam told me today that they have been kicked out liao!!

Ahhh... I can already visualize myself soaking in the inviting NZ pool now...

Oh btw, the new pho VIP 503 damn sweet looking. Her official pic is taken near my office!
Mai ani kuan leh bro. Mr Dua Ki was just shocked to see such a fit-looking cheongster in a JB spa, which is very rare mah. 99% of us are blessed with one united nation. Lol!

Yea, tiagong those 2 Indons don't match the pics when they arrived! Lol.

I saw the original 503's pic too and I think I know the spot it was taken. But VIP has updated to a new pic after some customers' feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post
Sad 183 got kicked out actually. She undertable accept bookings for customers so she pocketed the full profits. But now I think she tio bao alrd so I never go back aman anymore
That's news to me, thanks for sharing. No wonder she was absent for quite a while back then. She is a very sweet girl... one of tarma69's favourites too. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
NZ not-so-newbie reporting!

Walao, why you guys sip sip just left happiness cg without telling me? I feel so lonely there and missed all the juicy FRs that you used to share every week.
Ahh, finally I know what is your SBF nick. Wow, you also sibei laojiao in SBF! Almost PG! Lol. Let's catch up in NZ or Aman one of these days and I'll tell you why we left... You still go Aman, ya?