Old 08-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info thread Okinawa Japan

Last thread was in 2019, seems a long long time. Let me start the ball rolling again

Probably due to the weak Japan economy, I find that the Japanese are starting to be more accommodative towards Gaijin ie, foreigner.

Tried my luck after seeing some reviews from another forum, TAG, I went to Okinawa in late Mar/ early Apr and had my first try on a true blue Japanese.

Shop I went to had several good review in TAG, on a specific lady Mika https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/KxeXznStuk6N7GCb6. Paid a reasonable price of 24k yen for a 70 min session.

The shop is Opera, and the one I goes to is the annex shop. The main and annex shop is just few minutes walk by the way.

This shop is class under the soap land cat, and take note some soap land shops, does not provide full service. The price will be half of what I am paying.

There are numerous shops that cater for service in this Tsuji area, which is one of the red night district. The other plot Matsuyama, which is just beside Tsuji area, also belongs to the red light zone

This is a link to opera {illegal non-sponsor not allowed in sbf - edited by mo}

There's also some shop/web site that cater for DH, Delivery Health, which is a out call service. As I had not tried, I am not able to comment. There are some post about this service thou in TAG.

Also, some of them did a booking and some like me, just do a walk in

Do your own research and capitalise with the weak yen to sg exchange rate if you want to have a try of Jap.

Happy chioning