View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Nena from TRL

Looks: Long hair and very beautiful and youthful. She gave a very sweet cheeky smile on her face.

Body: Fair and smooth skin type with nice sexy figure with full back tattoo. Curvy and slim, petite + nice boobs and a nice perky ass.

Boobs: Natural B, soft with nice feel and nice to touch, suck and lick.

Painting: Fully shaven, clean with no smell. It was small, tight and sensitive, super easy wet with a few click of my tongue and she will start moaning and breathing heavily.

Frenching: Slowly build up, sensual and passionate wild DFK all the way frenching lika long lost lover.

BBBJ: slow and sensual. The feeling was like sucking a lollipop and licking an ice cream on a cone. She know how to suck and lick well. A cock sucker. she will keep on going if never ask to stop.

FJ: she put the caps on and started riding me. she gives her all riding me. started off grinding w my small brother in her, and then proceed with going up and down. she is tight and can feel she clenched her pussy throughout the session which it feels tighter and it feels great. her ass looks nice in doggy. she grabs the sheets the whole entire time and was shaking most of it.

GFE : high KC, non rushing and good chemistry, give me a lot of love and care like fucking my mistress.

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement