View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
regikem59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=984921&highlight=

Miso 140/2s

Location was convenient and okt instructions is prompt

Miso was a charming lady with great body when she open the door and welcome me into her room

I love her perky ass and her soft lips when we kiss in the toliet while she soap me

She slowly use her body to play body to body soapy with me awhile before we rinse off and proceed to the bed

While laying on bed, she slowly crawl toward me kissin me from my legs up to my stomach till my nipples while her hand slowly play my dick

We play 69 as I lick her sweet pussy good and she lick and suck my dick with slow n deep motions

Caps on and I did her doggy at the edge of the bed which she pull the bed sheet moaning out loud saying she feel good mak

Her pussy muscle will clamp onto my dick and she give out long moan before her body will shake and collapse on the bed

I knew she came and I turn her to missionary position and continue to thrust her more before I build up my feeling and told her I gonna cum hard soon, she pull me towards her and we french hard , she use both her legs to back lock my ass , she wanna cum together so I continue fuck her till I bust out all my armies into her pussy

Feeling tired n exhausted, she cuddle together and still lock our lips together before proceed to rinse off