Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hanszzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

FR for WH43 G28 (Thai House):

Face: 7/10. Her face was what attracted me. Not super pretty tbh, but radiated a "fun" energy. Reminds me of Lisa from BlackPink.

Figure: 3/10. Perhaps I'm a bad judge of figure with clothes on. After taking off in the room, quite severely disappointed. Flabby tummy, huge waist.

Boobs: 3/10. Saggy B natural

Energy: ?/10. Started with high energy and laughs from outside and continued into the room. Playful (eg. dry humping me from behind). Might be a plus for some bros, but not really my thing.

Shower: Tried some light touching, but she playfully tried to keep my hands to myself. Standard shower otherwise. She did clean herself.

Foreplay: Some kissing (no mouth, my personal preference) and hugging. Quickly went str8 to CBJ action

CBJ: 4/10. Feels mechanical, minimal licking. Barely last for a few sec (<1min) before moving on.

FJ: She wanted to start missionary, but I insisted she ride first. Very quickly complain tired, then lie flat on top of me, so thrusted from lying below. Changed to missionary, then finished doggy. Moans are quite fake, and off-tempo.

GFE: No. Rather than gf, the vibe is more like a WL high on sth. Quite turn-off for me. That said, at least she is trying to engage, rather than dead-fish. Maybe just not my vibe.

RTF: No