View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Hais reading old posts on this thread feel so sian, how come Yishun become so boring nowadays? I miss when you can just go down give 2b to 2b3r for a quick and passionate FJ then eat Nasi Lemak before heading home. 2XX there was a good hidden gem but only Anne give FJ... now go bust liao can only go other places
Actually, just next door at Blk 236 there is a viet MILF Anna who gives very good full body massage, using elbows, fingers, palms with very good strengths for only 55/hr. She speaks good Mandarin and can hold a conversation. My session exceeded 1 hr but she never cut corners or asked to topup the hourly rate. My body really felt lighter after the session.

The downside is that the place is small with only 2 beds and the toilet is crammed. If you are looking for SYT or extras, look elsewhere. But if you want real kungfu massage at budget price, she is recommended.

The good thing is that the adjoining space is a hair salon owned by the same lady boss. Only $8 for hair cut, $15 for cut and wash. Where else can you get such good price? Now this is my goto place for cheap and nice haircuts followed by a good massage to end the day.