Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anna SNS

Location: Central, Good, walking distance from train station with easy access by all mode of transport.

Looks: Very assemble to those pic advertise. Long hair with the young, cute, georgeous and beautiful look

Body: fair silky skin with slim and slender curvy figure that was proportion to her,
sufficient meat at her round perky ass

Boobs: Natural boobs, nice shape and soft, able to fondle, suck and lick, good to cup and tune.

Frenching: highly responsive and good tongue action, very sensual French, slow and passionate. Takes a bit of time to warm up before the French commences and turn passionate

BBBJ: she did it like a professional head giver, keeps on going deep and fast making it fucking sloppy. Add the stroking to spread out all her saliva around my cock and balls. Super wet and shiok.

Pussy: clean shaven with no smell. Highly sensitive, wet and super responsive. Watching her get muscle spasms from painting turned me on a lot

FJ: cap on and my hands roaming each other body while she lay me down and ride on me, start off slowly to build the momentum. Got real horny and everything got super hardcore. Her scream and moan, grabbing the bed sheet while i thrust her deep and hard in doggy for a long time till i release my cum.

GFE: Super high chemistry, no complaint, no commercial feel and black face. Able to hold conversion well .

RTF: Super solid session and highly recommended for all. I will return for her soon