Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.

Name: Mila from Brazil
Area: Central
Group: SNS
Web: https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=984529

1. Age: Same as in the advertisement, sweet young lady, look better in real.
2. Face value: Long dye hair with the slutty, bitchy and Lianish type. Beautiful sunshine smile
Can be mistress type.
3. Boobs: Big and nice shape with sensitive pointer nips, nice to suck and lick
4. Body: beach tanned skin completion. Nice toned slim body with slender long legs, some ink on her body and a nice fleshy firm ass
5. French: it was like love at first sight. Pecks here and there, the kiss deeper, then tongue fight, then lick all over. Just can't get enough
6: Pussy: clean shaven abalone with no smell,tight and wet.
7. Catbath: Her tongue licking, teasing and sucking my nipple and my body
8. BBBJ: Skillful as all the correct and sensitive points are hit. My cock was damn happy as really got pampered by her here, absolutely no complaints.
9. Painting: it you know where to stimulate her, she will get wet and high very fast, paint till she
shake and jerk her body
10. Moaning: Seem wild, horny and responsive moans, nice stereo surround
11. FJ: Multiple positions tried and she can definitely take a hard and deep pounding. She seems to know how to control her pussy to give a tighten effect. i finally finished with doggy and remove my condom and shoot all load into her mouth.
12. GFE: gives off the shy poly girlfriend 1st time trying sex kind of feel, give me lot of pamper and KC level was high.
13: Attitude: chatty, friendly and patient with good and nice personality, hardworking, friendly and willing to please and able to hold conversion.
15: Overall: Money well spend and left a happy man, highly recommended.

She is a gem! Must try else will sure regret. Thanks SNS