View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Sami from the good times

Saw bro nick have new milf stock, so make my appt. Location is central but some distance from nearest mrt. Anyway booking process was quick and to the point.

Made my way to the battleground and met up with sami. First impression, close to posted photo.. and shes a spinner.. petite at 150cm, nice curves, and a killer smile.

Shower was sop but she made sure to towel me dry. DFK was on offer and I took full advantage of her tongue. She gives a good tongue fight (YMMV keep basic oral hygiene standards ya?)

Pussy is trimmed somewhat so not likely to be bashing jungle but she enjoyed painting very much. Her bj skills also top notch and there is no teeth felt. Cap on and she began in cowgirl for a good 15 minutes. Good riding stamina and then she went into reverse cowgirl. That ass slamming down and the back tattoos
made me lose one shot into the cap.

Quick shower to clean up and then we just cuddled and she gave me a gentle massage until time up.

All in all.. service oriented petite milf and definitely on the RTF list. GFE is comparable to Nam previously from bro nick too.