Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
bryanlim6547 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybryanlim6547 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Emily SNS

Look
She looks better in person with her long hair nicely tie up. Very beautiful, stunning exotic look.

Figure
Tall and slender with tone tight and slim killer body figure. Fair smooth skin and hot peachy from ass

Boobs
It was soft and tender. A nice original sensitive natural boobs with pointy nipples. I had a good time sucking and licking it.

Kissing
Top-notch initation. She can execute the dirtiest kisses and tonguings with DFK
after activate her horny button non stop kissing with feeling. It was totally passionate and intense.

Blow Job
Good suction and slurping effect. She can go really deep, i mouth fucked her and it was slow and sensual at first, then she really give her full on energy, suck and tease me by licking first, then whole cock inside her mouth.

Pussy
Her pussy full shaven and it look nice. Wonderful, tasteless and wet. Sensitive and responsive to my lips and tongue.Best for seafood lovers. Best part of it is that this abalone is juicy like hell.

Sex
I enjoyed fucking her while having my hands on her small waist and ass to grip on too, she moans super loud when i thrust in her deep, hard and fast. She allow me to take control and but most of the time i know she wasn’t faking it could see she was concentrating on the pleasure i was giving her.

GFE
Lover and mistress kind of GFE. No doubt about it. You will feel being pamper by her. Will need translation assistance in communication.

Overall was a good session.She is sure Rtf material

Thank bro SNS for the arrangement.