View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Rihanna is a different animal. Ever noticed that she is the 1 of only 2 girls whose pics are not displayed in the official channel? After getting a new updated image, her nego with lady boss fell thru so she took up her SG sponsor's offer for a SG stint. Must be making big bucks now. Good for her.
Oh. Besides Rihanna which other girl's pic is not displayed? new girl? Not surprising that their nego fell through as she was already quite difficult to manage in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Coolie me also poor like fuck. The most I can afford is to give the girl a small ang pow on her BD.
Speaking of the pioneer batch of LA girls, Commando Tiger is now at NZ. Commando lovers please fall in.
Ya right. I remembered that time you gave ex VIP Nina ang pow when she asked for an iPhone? Hahaha.
Oh, Tiger was from LA? She just arrived in NZ and is already quite an ang pai. Now I know why....