View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Brief fr on g27 tried 2 days ago..i had good session with her..the guy in front of me took 3 sessions.must be good man...g27 dressed in black sexy top and blue shorts..she has slimed down from last time and is meaty at the right places..curvy...dfk bbbj and other adds on have if you treat her well...my ratings...looks 7.5/10 sexy milf vibes gfe 9/10 depends on your chemistry with her . Bbbj 9/10 fj 9/10 ...hidden gem this lady. . I am getting bored with the top guns the angpais...they service 10 to 12 men per day...they are worn out end of the night...for me g27 is a breath of fresh air....just take my fr as a rough guide...ymmv