Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
lookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Emily SNS

Look: long hair young ,charming, vulnerable, shy and childlike especially when smiling.
Definitely look much better than in pic

Body: Tall and slender with long legs. Fair skin with nice curvy figure. No tummy, nice meaty ass and thighs.

Boobs: All natural full B cup that looks big on her frame. Soft to touch and i licked her sensitive nipples.

Frenching: it was slow at first then got more intense and passionate when i start to rub her pussy while frenching. After that tongue all the way.

BBBJ: It was the high-end vacuum with lots of teasing using her tongue, licking and sucking every part. Slow and steady with good suction and will follow my pace. Can go deep and able to withstand long blowing, allow mouth fuck and no teeth.

Pussy: Fully shaved pussy, smooth and yummy with no weird smell, easier wet and juicy by rubbing her clit. While I paint her, she was shiver and told me she climb and going to cum. Her moans seem genuine.

FJ: Her pussy is damn tight and shes real horny. Spread her legs wide and ready for hard fuck. She really good at riding.I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerking when i purposely slow down the pumping. Make her anticipate.
Finally follow her timing and pump deep and firm making her cum. Love the way she cum.

GFE: No rushing, willing to please . Super high. Confirm easily kc! You've been warn!

Thanks SNS