Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Miya SNS

Looks: much better than in the pic. Gently and soft spoken. Housewife next door gal look with long hair

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual proportionate body, tall and slender, fair smooth skin with nice curvy toned figure and a hot tight perky ass.

Boobs: Natural and orginal B boobs with a beautiful tear-shaped. I love her eraser-tip nipples! Nice for me to touch, feel, lick and suck.

French: She very wild and we french non stop with those deep tongue fighting throughout the session, great kisser.

BBBJ: Her blowjob was good and her tongue keep lick my mushroom head while looking at me, She slurped on my cock and sucked on it at the side of her mouth with that twirly tongue. I quite enjoyed her version of BBBJ.

Pussy: Clean shaven and i pull apart her clit and started licking. Tasty with no smell and she let out soft moan and her weak spot. She came so fast and was so wet .

FJ: Slowly penetrated deep and fast into her wet pussy and she did not complain. We had a few position. Felt my cock throbbing even if I was already inside her. Managed to do few positions with my full gear then I exploded. Super solid.

GFE: Super good GFE. Non commercial and take good care of you.

Thank SNS