Old 20-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Had a session with Ning last night, when i saw her pix in the group, i knew i had to check her out, she didnt dissappoint me when she open the door. Big brown eyes, pointed nose, voluptuous boobs, nice curvy body with nice height.

After shower she slowly led me to the bed and stated to cathbath me, she sneakily slide her hand to hold my dick and shouted:" wah, anaconda!!" Hah! 1st time an FL calling my shaft a big snake, quite funny. After that she gave me a very long BBBJ with balls licking and sucking, it was the better ones compared to my previous experience with thai ladies.

Main action, standard procedure, cowgal (full view of her voluptuous boobs), missionary, swan position, doggy and Gun n load position. Best position is doggie cox you can see her curvy body with nice butt.

After that, we just lie down and talk about her life. A down-to-earth woman, 1st time doing this job, selling Tshirt in BKK. As for her bruise on her knee cap, it was from previous customer who doggied her hard, and her knee was pressed in between the beds.

Anyway, took the opportunity to take her live pics, because she's worth it lah. These are my FR.

Looks: 8.5 (85% photo accuracy, very pretty Thai gal, big brown sparkling eyes, pointed nose, fair complexion)
Body: 8.2 (nice waist and nice height 1.6m, model body, fair skin, just nice)
Boobs: Natural C to D cup (her best assets, can compared to one of my top 5 bonks gal in my siggy, very soft, just a bit sagged)
BBBJ: 8 (long and sensuous, with ball sucking and licking)
FJ: 8 (If i didnt see wrongly, SHE GOT BROWN PUBIC HAIR? , bros who's trying her please confirm, nice moans, no KY, but she need guidance in few positions because she's new in this line)
Services: 8 (a nice lady, always smiling)
Communications: Very limited English, 5 to bros who dunno thai

Overall: She reminds me of those high class WL in CBD, got the looks and the body. She's not a SYT, more like a mature lady, definitely for boob lovers, A MUST BONK, worth my $120 + tips

To bro Woofie, i think she's joking with you about the tip lah, because she never ask me for it, but i tipped her anyway, hehe..

To STB bro, your gals are too good for the hotel lah, i seriously dun like the hotel. I'm a hygene freak, and i freaked out about the towels they used in the hotel. Pls do something about it, if not i'll bring my own towel next time.

Cheers