View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Re: Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 4

Why head to Nana Plaza with a girl? Simple reason is because I never been to a gogo bar and just wanna check it out. Bro SC couldn't stay with me so I just asked the next better person available at the moment to bring me there to take a look.

Nana Plaza, IMHO was a boring place. Sat down at Playskool Agogo for about half an hour with Min drinking beer, watching topless babes pole dancing unethusiastically. After walking out of that place, felt kinda lost having wasted half an hour and 200baht for pratically nothing. Don't wish to offend Nana cheongsters, but that's just my frank opinion.

Min suggested heading off to Hollywood disco, where in actual fact I already wanted to bring her back to the room to bonk. However, being the accomadating guy I've always been, I took her there. By the time we reached my room, it was already 1am in the morning...