View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: How often your gf/wife say yes to your sex request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby22 View Post
Thanks for all inputs.

Last time she not like that one la..........only now......fuck man

Bro Gabby, I experienced this before NOT with wife but with a long term ex gf. Let me tell you, once this happens it is a red light signal. Regardless of what rubbish about 2 person being together is more than sex blah blah blah, sex is and remains a critical element in maintaining a healthy and good relationship between a man and woman. Once sex is out of the window, everything starts to slide downhill. I guess you have to make a choice. Life is about choices. And remember we only live once so there is nothing wrong about fighting and pursuing happiness. Have you tried talking it out openly with your wife heart to heart kind of talk? If she still interested at heart but just failing to feel the emotions anymore, then maybe some professional counselling will help. Of course it takes 2 hands to clap so she has to also want to improve and maintain your relationship. Else, when there is no more meeting of minds then even if you stay in the relationship, it will eventually take on another form unintended at the time of marriage, which is sad. If you choose to stay in a sexless marriage, eventually you have to be prepared that you will end up sleeping around outside of your marriage and if found out one day, the moral arrows will be pointed against you even though you may actually be a victim yourself. So if you do not or cannot do anymore about the situation and choose to stick to this present state of life, be prepared one day that even your own children when they grow up will not understand you and will instead stand by your wife's side against you if and when discovered you are sleeping around outside. Good luck Bro!!!