View Single Post
Old 19-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 15)

Both of us drank quite a bit in Kiss Chanel earlier, still pretty high... bonking with both under a little influence of alcohol create different sensation.. not too drunk not too sober.. when both feel more hungry, more hot and wild...

Seriously, cant really fully recall the whole session clearly, the memory was vague in mind but surely know it's a wild and hot session... breaking all the don't and unwritten rules...

Frenching - 6/10 , very inexperience and can see that not someone who fancy frenching alot or french alot.
Catbath - 5/10 not full body, just some vital areas... not very skillful
BJ - 5/10 I believe this could be her first BBBJ, did it in 69 position, very inexperience and not skillful at all but can't blame lar
Juice - 8/10 like pouring water when we did 69, hahahaha
FJ - 8/10 this time she ride me like wild horse, we started it raw without knowingly, after awhile realised this, quickly put on cap... have a devil urge to forget about but angel win this time..

This time, I broke few of her donts like she did not only BJ but BBBJ, deep frenching, raw..... phew breaking 3 in a row...

Hug each other like bf/gf for awhile before going to toilet for a quick wash. After got back to bed, she called her boss and give excuse that her Ang Shui came, so got to cancel her booking with the other customer tomorrow... talk for quite awhile. She has been keep saying that she has confirmed booking tomorrow, but now somehow something make her cancel that booking, probably it's another of her regular customer.. if not, surely wont be advanced booked.

Though I really happy and appreciate for her to make effort to stay another day with me but deep inside feeling like ARRRR, I have wanted the pink miniskirt big breast viewed this morning... Aiyah.. sometimes you just cant have the best of both world...Mai Ben Rai, maybe I will enjoy tomorrow even more with her... just hope

We continue chit chat for awhile, not sure until what time... probably I just doze off unknowingly... all I know we are sleeping hugging tight, something that I dont like much, even with my gf... but maybe this puying got a smaller size, so you dont actually feel her weight hugging her...

[bold]12th July - 0830[/bold]

Its like have not sleep long when someone keep banging on the door, so loud that there is a police raid.... shit must be that fuXking member again, always disturb me sleeping... open door and chasing me to get ready for breakfast and to start today plan...

[bold]12th July - 0900[/bold]
OK went back to room, have a quick bath, both of get changed and go over to other member's room..

Discussed today mission

0930 ~ 1030 - Breakfast
1030 ~ 1200 - Tour Farms
1200 ~ 1300 - Change Hotel
1300 ~ 1400 - Pao Paw
1430 ~ 1500 - Lunch
1500 ~ 1900 - Songkla / Temple Praying

Seems like pretty good schedule for today... everyone time their watch and we go on mission.

[bold]12th July - 0930[/bold]

Ah Moi came with her van and bring us to what she claimed to the best Tim Sum in HDY, it has 3 store almost side by side, selling tim sum, bak kut teh, podridge and mee hoon. Lots of locals eating there.. a sign of good food cheap price.. near Merlin hotel within walking distance.

Tim sum there pretty cute, all in smaller portion than ours and have greater variety, some I have not even saw before. The Bak Kut Teh also taste not bad but nothing too fancy but good to have something hot in the morning. The podridge always tasted not bad. The half boil egg here is the worst i have taken so far, we always like Thai's egg, the york is yellowish orange and very very fresh.

Total we ate 29 long of tim sum, 3 bowl of bak kut teh, 1 podridge, 4 double half-boil eggs and some drinks, incredible price about 600b only... our breakfast usually exceed 800b and dont even have that much things to eat...

My puying went back to change her cloth and take new clothing say will wait for us at our hotel, so thinking this is good for me to roam freely at the farm later.

[bold]12th July - 1030[/bold]
Walk Tour Farms located near Merlin hotel, I think it has about 8~10 KFC on that lorong but only about 3 with some quality girls.

2 Members needed a chicks. Went one of the KFC of my ex-girl, one girl keep smiling and making gesture from inside, at first dont look who is she, then slowly recall I booked her sometimes back before. Now dyed her hair to red, looks more chio now.. yeah this one also do good BBBJ but only speak thais and nothing else, I also find it difficult to communicate with her with my basic thai language.

Saw 2 of the 3 of 2,500b category looks pretty good, one with very fair skins and looks a little like a Hk movie star, long black hair but figure not very good. Another one is slightly skinny with with small breast but the look is very sweet and i like her smiles and eyes. We keep exchanging eye contact, a sign that she will be happy if you get her.

Explain to my Khaki knowing he like the pretty look type. Ask the OKT for provide more info about that girl, just came down to HDY for 12 days, started to work not long, speak only thai, a bit shy but very nice girl. only 20 years old. But the khaki feel like he wanted to see more, so politely tell the OKT that this girl is good and really like her but wanted to walk around to see few more shops. The OKT smile politely say dont blame her is she got by someone else later. Of all the OKT i came across, all is pretty friendly and polite, never use pressuare to make you obligated.. of course, unless of course when you started to talk cock in side.

The next few KFC dont have the right quality, so walk back to confirm that pretty look, pick up her things and follows us on our van. Appeared pretty friendly and warm even though just started knowing each other. But too bad, she speak only thai and my member dont speak any thai, his first trip to HDY. Sometimes you just cant have the best of both world, you wanted fresh chicks then they dont speak other language much. But this girl is good, she bring along couple of Chinese > Thai > Chinese and English > Thai > English translation book, so both of them starts to do the communication thru pointing of words on the book to do translation. hahaah , I see them pretty fun , the most important is both side wanted to communicate and the language barier could be overcome.

One down, left another one to find his target. So the van roam around the town again and went to Wonderful, left with 3 leftovers, thank the OKT and make a move. Then Roam to near the snake eating store, hope to have better quality here bcos saw couple of pretty chicks from here the last trip.

Saw one girl, not very dark skin, OKT intro as she is a partimer only, from HDY, work for very short period bcos need some money. Slightly and bulky but not fat, looks not too pretty but not too bad either. Not my type but this is what my this member looking for , the homely look, talk and big build girls bcos he is always pretty bulky and huge. Asking price is 3,500 , not willing to less.

So we move on, went to Rose KaraOK.. part of the intention is to see if my fav puying is back or not, was with her for 2 days, 3 trips back.. really like her a lot, score high in almost all the different categories, very very rare to find a girl that could win my heart so much, but too bad she went back to Chiang Mai on my 2nd day and have not returned since. Will definetly post a FR to share more about this puying later when i finish these trip report. If she is still here, i believe she will sure capture my heart...without fail bcos now after 3 months not seeing her i still missed her sometimes when I am in HDY.

We walk around that stretch of KFC and finally reach one with a very fair skin girl, who speak Mandarin well, kun Thai Chin, looks quite pretty, soft spoken and gentle.. knowing this girl attract my member, so ask the OKT to provide more info about her and ask her to come for closer look. He bring her to sit with my friend and dismiss the rest. The OKT guaranteed nipple pink color, super good service, worked only for 6 months... and price 2,300b super worth.. considering today is Sat where all hdy hotels fully booked. It is super duper peak.

My member's mind still cant settle down between the 3,500n hdy girl or this 2,300b chiang rai puying, see him in confusion. So tell the OKT that we will walk walk and then decide. So went up to the van, still cant make up his mind and finally he decided not to take any girls and go for hunting tonight... ok suit him lar... as loing as thats what he wanted..

bold]12th July - 1400[/bold]

Time overshot and schedule cock up this time bcos of this member who keep roaming and roaming but end up wasting everyone's time.

Quickly go back hotel to pickup our stuffs and checkout. My puying has been waiting on the hotel lobby for hours and until she fall asleep there, me also careless forgot to give her the room key.

Then drive over to Moi travel agency to take our bus ticket to return to Spore tomorrow Sun. Shit wasted more time there as they cant manage to get a ticket, all ticket to return to Spore fully booked, all of them. One of the member who must go back by Sun get worries and start to make noise. After checking with Mot on few questions, then I told my member not to worry, I and him will surely reach Spore by Mon morning. Will tell him the plan later, now the most important is our schedule and time is running out.

Maee Nam, the hotel that we suppose to stay today.. one look at the lobby, mood half sian liao... went to the room, even more sian.. the room stinks and ditry... the worse hotel that i have ever came in and they are charging 700b, bull shit real bull shit... but have no choice as this is the hotel left...
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks