Old 15-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

just came back from philipines only yesterday. i only stay in Angeles City (prounouced ANGLE-LES) for 1 day. i was alone and this is the first time i went to the Philippines, so if i can do it, everyone else can too. had a great time but moved on because i prefer to see some sights and theres is pretty nothing much to do in Clarke except bar-hopping. first up hotel. (the other forumers already covered much about how to get there)

ACCOMODATIONS
i did do quite a bit of research and i find pacific breeze and central park hotel fairly ok for their prices. do a search and they turn up quite easily. both are girl friendly (i dun think any hotel in Philippines is not). i stay in central park and the staff are extremely friendly .... staff are all very pretty ladies and easy to strike a conversation and get some help about getting around.

EAT
again, i did not venture out very much. mostly only around fields avenue. the most popular appear to be margarita station and mo's place. both are along the stretch of fields avenue. you can also play some pool at margarita station. if you wana try local fast food, there is jollibee and chowking around.

BARS
central park is just right behind fields avenue. i do not have to spend a single cent to travel around. mostly walking. the stretch of bars are good enough for a first timer like myself. i bar-hopped around easily one bar to another usually buying a drink and taking a look at 'dancers' (i hardly call that dancing) if i dun like it, i move on. sometimes i make a little chat and buys a drink to get more info. usually once i get a ladies drink, the girls are more helpful in helping me do a selection. most of the bars are really crap with some real fatties. but a few are good. i stopped in TYPHOON the longest because they really got some real sweeties. its also just right outside Mo's place where u can get yourself and your 'gf' a little supper before the deed.

GIRLS
i merely had 1 girl for the 1 nite i stayed. i hang out at typhoon quite a bit drinking and having a merry time with a couple of girls. quite a few lookers 'dancing'. i actually chose one of the petite waitress but she ran off with some koreans. oh well.... i took another waitress on the recommendation of her friend. she's less attractive but perky and quite fun. try getting those girls with the 'happy go lucky kinda attitude. they tend to be more fun. she say she only do short time but will wait till i sleep before she leaves. i prefer sleeping alone anyway. hanky panky around. second round, she ask to taste me. swallows up every single droplet. best blow i ever got.

GETTING OUT
SWAGMAN runs a daily bus call fly the bus. cost only 500 pesos compared to taking a cab which might be 5 times or more. comfortable ride around 2 -2.5 hrs. recommend that you leave on a weekend because less traffic jam. bus stop in the swagman of manila which is pretty near LA CAFE. from there you can to other hotels around MALATE, ERMITA, PASAY, MAKATI easily for 100-200 pesos on a cab. be very careful with the drivers. if you are certain of the rate, tell them upfront before boarding. i hated the taxi drivers so i learnt how to get around on jeepneys from day 3 onwards.

if there are requests, i can do something here on manila also to complete my adventure. THANKS for all the wonder information other forumers contributed w/o which i would not had ventured out into philippines.