View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Hi Bro,
It was good to hear that you've reached home safe & sound and most importantly everythg was going fine at home. It was sad that you were unable to join us on the 2nd night.

Anyway, same as you. I'ld like to thank 1st of all yourself "Maitong" for introduce me all your friends here, particularly bro Surachai. Ha.... I really had great time with you guys in CA though it was only 2 nights.

Of coz not forgeting all other friends like bro GTO who's really fun too. Sorry I did not get all other bros' nick and I thk it'ld be better not to mention the real name here, ya.

Again, really want to thank all bros again for letting me to join your club and I'm hoping and looking forward for the next trip again.

Bro Maitong, really hope to cheong with you again in CA and CP nxt trip. You're great!! Take care.

Cheers
skyman
Anyone still in CA? I am in CA now.... hhahahha