Old 03-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIEM REAP ? need HELP

1st Cambodian Pussy Of My Bonking Career--- SR is not the place for sex i must stress and the going rates ain't cheap either. U would have to relay on info from the fellow natives motobiker for directions and usually whenever i move around during the night i would engage in the service of such "sex guide".

The rates are fixed at a standard US 50 bucks for any cambodian pussy and they ranges from 17 - 22. If u are a phaedophile which is very much interested in fetish sex or role play sex u would be in for a good treat. khmer girls are much more conservative and reserved in this area and communication is 100% zero. The moto touts would usually bring u to some sleazy message parlour way out of the main city area in the entrance of the ang kor temple relics where i enter in from poipet border.

Room is fully airconditioned with a proper shower room and room. Condom used is not durex and some cheap local brand. Before my highly anticipated sexcapade i was damn eager to try somebody of a diff taste however during the selection procedures while sitting beside the sofa with my tout cum translator u would be very disappointed and half hearted to bonk these pitiful common villagers transformed into street whores as night falls.

Back to the main action, i have difficulty in even getting her to do a BJ for me let alone expecting services that u usually get from geylang.. To my dismay my little brudder went soft after her frail attempt to do a hand job for me. Try to insert my stick in but find it too hard and dry. End up with a bruised dickhead and gave up after 10 minutes.

Nevertheless i still tip her 5 US for everything and i swear never to dream of bonking girls in 3rd world country again...

To be continued ( tout brought me to a viet joint shortly after my uneventful episode)

P/s: having breakfast at the wonderful mandalay inn now while waiting for the trnasport to bring me to TonLe Sap floating village.)