View Single Post
Old 16-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: big breast needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
This thread caught my eyes instantly and glad finally somebody started this (why didnt i think of this earlier??). I'd love to share since I've been cheonging jakarta for a while and i ONLY look for big boob gals in staight cheong places like hotel travel, kota indah or SPA like tropical and grand comfort. here's a few gals that i tried:
1. nova, i knew her from grand comfort but she has been moving around and now she's at Fashion Hotel/spa. No 99 if I;m not wrong. anyway her boobs is super out of proportion (in a way all boob lover loves) compared to her slim body. I must warn you she has some attitude but a small talk and enough cash will subdue her.
2. kiki, no 52 in grand comfort. this gal is young, energetic and most importantly out of proportion firm boobs as well.
3. winny in tropical spa. forgot her no. small size with ample boobs. she's awesome to make love to. there's another one in tropical spa but i forgot her name or number but you can ask the pr, they are very helpful.

That's all for now folks. Will continue at later time
Hi bro,
Thanks for the info, will up as soon I have the points.
By the way the one in tropical spa winny is no 69 if I am not wrong, there is also no 25 and 28 if there are still there.
I will try to pass more info when I get some.

My humble two cents.