View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 10:44 PM
djuan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
I posted this on behalf of my friend who went to Cititel together with me. I was introduced to Crystal while he got a gal called Honey. The captain there was really good. Recommend 2 beauties to us with good services. Below are the comments made by my friend.

"Went to room and wait for Honey to come. Upon reaching, went into the bathroom for some cleaning up. After applying some body foam over my private parts, Honey washed them away and later she gave me a suprised by sucking and licking on my dick. She did the bj in the bathroom. I love this position and while standing, I looked down at her while she bj on me. At times, I squeezed at her boobs and pushed her head towards me. That was fantastic. After that, went to the bed. Give me some little massage, a while only, and started to bj me again, for about 5 minutes. Then did a little AR for me, 2 minutes I think. After that, rammed her with doggie style. Lasted 3 minutes before we changed position. Using missionary position, lasted 2 minutes before changing to another position. She was on top of me. She was so hi riding on my cock. Lasted for 2 more minutes before changing to another position. Before changing to missionary position, she bj on me again, with cap on. Blowing for 30 seconds to make it harden, I finished her off with missionary. When finished, allowed me to inside her for few minutes before taking out. Rest a while before cleaning up. Never rushing me after finished the job. Nice gal. She is a bit looks like mix Chindian."

Name: Honey
BJ = 10/10!
AR = 6/10!
FJ = 8/10 (soft moaning sound)
Attitude = 8/10 (very friendly)
Height = 164cm
Weight = 45kg
Vital statistics = 34C-24-36
Age = ??
Complexion = Dark