View Single Post
Old 24-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Checked it out last night ... as ironman is correct, 20 K for 35-40 ladydrinks and 4 bottles of Blacklabel ( I think)

I ordered red win ( 2500) instead and the fun got started... coyotes are cute and one of the PR , bell,

http://www.neverlandbangkok.com/mat/...0bell_1680.jpg

is hot property... booked way in advanced...

The highlight is the sexy show by Penthouse Models ... shit, I don't see that at Carribbean at all... One of them offered her tits to me .. died in heaven man...

Check this out:

MOV00022.MP4 - sexy show - BADONGO

Verdict: As SM Goh says "Spend if you can", hellya , I will spend but not in red dot !!! Neverland is my next home now ...
Thanks for the update on Neverland and glad you enjoyed this place. At first don't want to post about this place. Anyway most will not venture out so far to Neverland. They'd stick to their comfort zone in Caribbean and Resort. Haha since these days seldom have chance to go BKK so it's great to touch base with such info. All I require is some feedback. Great job on the video too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Haha, that is true, but sleeping on the bed beside me right now is a sweet shapely pinay pub gal who come to visit me, I only feed her and buy some dress now and then, she is happy because no need to pay for hotel and I take her around ..

Her regular customer pay for her ticket to come here
That's why Singaporeans are carrot heads. Sponsor air tickets for girl to meet her tirak (you) in BKK!