Old 20-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Having lived in Tokyo for a while, its not the easiest place to find employment especially if you are not Japanese.

Back then when i was based there, industry was booming, jobs were flourishing...as a young expat, i was packed off to Tokyo with a hefty expat package, being put up in a swank apartment in mid-town. But now...it is a really bad time to be there, when the economy is crumbling.

As for the chicks, well..its a hit and miss thing. like what is being mentioned, as a gaijin, you either get lucky (and its not often), or you fail miserably. Jap girls are known to be notoriously hard on dudes of Asian origins especially Chinese. You honestly dont see many (if at all) such pairings in and around Japan. Maybe Okinawa, where it is more liberal.

So my advice buddy, look elsewhere. If you are really keen on Jap girls, head over to Paris, Amsterdam or even Rome. I relocated to Paris from Tokyo and it is much easier to score...but then again when you are in Europe, why would you even bother with Japs..when you have your tall angmoh models?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoksenok View Post
bro, you make me feel like wanna go japan to work. hehe. anyone can intro me a job in japan????