Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
flyer374 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Big Firm boobs ===> Dou Dou (PRC) .... with photo

Hi guys...

well, after years of joining.. think this should be my first time offering something back to the forum... and yes, i'm deeply ashame of myself.
give me a chance to pay it back...

anyway....

was having a late night supper on tuesday night with a friend at "you-know-where"... while having the delicious frog leg ... saw 2 girls coming down from a nice BMW. and my goodness, one of the girl's melon caught my eye ! it's right there shouting for attention .. "suck me ! " " bite me ! " ... and lucky for me and my friend, the two girls actually sat down on the table beside us. started with a nod and a smile, then to buying them a round of drinks to go with their frog leg... one think lead to another, we ask them to come over and join our table instead.

then get to know her from there. the big boobs girl's name is Dou Dou (as the bean in Mandarin) and she is from ShenYang. (not gonna say anything about the other girl as i'm offering this girl to the Bros). she is 24-25 years old. very solid body. should be around 34C/D ... 163cm/47kg ... rough figures from my eyes. she has a big eyes.. and she gave u the girlfriend feeling when she listen to ur jokes... very nice feeling thru out the supper. so decided to ask for her number and maybe to meet up with her again next time...

to be continued....
(go shower first.. body still have her scent)