View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Juan Zi- Slutty looking MILF $50/1 hr/2 shots

Okay, I must be nuts to share this lobang... But I told her I will help her so...

Name: Juan Zi
Looks: 7/10 (Very cold-looking but bloody seductive with hair reaching buttocks)
Body: 1.7m, 48kg (B-cup)
Operating hrs: 7pm-3am
Price: See title. Also available at $30/0.5 hr/1 shot
BJ: 6/10 (BBBJ not available)
AJ: Not available
Frenching: Dependent on feeling
Painting: Allowed
Fingering: Allowed
FJ: 8/10 (very wet until feel quite loose)
GFE: X-rated (bloody KC trap)
RTF: Regularly
Bonus: No armpit hair!

I will release her no. to 3 bros each time I check my PM (maybe once per day, may be once per week... depends on mood, which is quite bad because of what happened to LY). Personally, I can't seem to get her everytime I go find her. Call her, she also don't pick up phone. But go inside bedroom only... sigh... macam if she kill my best friend I will also forgive...

So, if you're not afraid to drink her "KC Potion No. 9", feel free to PM me for contact which I will release to 3 bros each day I'm online. If you are lucky enough, she may answer your call or SMS. Remember, her working time is very strict. Call, SMS or meet... all must be done between 7pm -3am.

I hope my Inbox is empty and that no one writes FRs for her. Look at my own FR... this cannot, that cannot... not good lah, hor?