Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hard to imagine Restoor not feeling confident with all those tricks up his sleeve. And yes, the Viet called those farang Tay Ba Lo and we can call the Viets Nha Que...

Anyway, an FR about last night.

I have been out of action for quite sometime, unless some really new brudders are in town and call me up, otherwise I am quite domesticated nowadays, entertaining seniors in Hanoi in a different way..

Posted and TP has been talking about Matador and given the address, i had a hard time looking for that place.. had to call Posted 3 times and TP twice and combine all the info and 24 turns in old quarters before finding it. The complications is this.. the address is 39 Hang Giay.... But there are 2 Hang Giay in Hanoi.. when you add the innotations.. one of them means Shoe and the other means Paper.

Place newly opened, 2 months, similar to 17 salon.. got potential. TP arrives, all the girls flocked around him, me and friend soon have to leave.. no chance when TP is around.
Where got? They flocked to be with the famous Deptrai ma! Anyway, this hang giay is paper (rising tone). for brothers then who want to go there, just tell the driver to head to Dong Xuan market, on Hang Giay. Matador is about 10 shoplots down, and the entrance has some guards to pull customers, has red lights... etc. Good thing also is that beside Dong Xuan has street hawkers that open until quite late, very convenient to invite the waitresses for supper. I recommend the clams stir fried in chili (ngao sot xa ot), very yummy!