Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Thunderstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: makeup counter MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
That is not only YOUR BUSINESS!!!! by posting what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!! to make it YOUR BUSINESS, you PM!!!!

and do you think i seriously afraid to offend you or even the TS???? if you beh song it's about you and the TS, nothing to do with others.
The above you wrote "what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!!" & "nothing to do with others" If nothing to do with others why you still kaypoh chap jit kar in this thread? What rubbish are you talking about, one min you asked me to use PM & next you said nothing to do with others. Why keep slapping your own face?

Quote:
but in another way can i say that the FL had under-charge you at $60 the first time
wow, what a joke of the year during this depressed time. First time hearing FLs selling below market price. I wonder who is gonna sell me a piece of bungalow land at Binjai Pk below market value. Have to wait patiently for durian to drop from the sky

Quote:
Talking to you nicely doesn't mean that i am afraid of troubles, stop whining here like a sissy and just move on, just dun try the FLs intro by the TS anymore, and all bros already noes about your story, we are not stupid, you say your part of story liao, and if there are bros still willing try TS FL, that is their freedom to do so and as long as they felt that the FL is worth the value, whether or not TS got a cut from the FL is NOT OUR BUSINESS!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

Firstly kudos to you for your courage to "expose" someone senior unlike some samster just keep quiet in fear of offending senior samster in the forum
One min you praised me like a lao hero & next said I whiny, then I sissy, again keep asking me to move on & finally you said again I've made my pt clear blah blah blah etc...............From head to toe, you are the only one who keep saying this & that & bah here bah there bah !!!

For god sake, pls talk with substance lah, you damn loh soh twist & turn your wordings like a lao aunty. Really, I dun even know what the FUCK you talking abt since day one

All I can see is, silly childish "gong kia" like you kaypoh here & there pretend to be a nice guy wanna get some attention in this forum. My message to you is, if you wanna chap jit kar & kaypoh in this thread, you go bonk xiao li first, if you haven't try, dun even know the color of her pussy, pls shut your trap up !!!

As the saying goes : kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang, kay kiang kar gee boh bin lau khui, you understand silly childish gong kia !!!

Myself bonk xiao li twice, what about you, have you tried xiao li before ??? Talk here & there twist here & there end up all rubbish, blah blah blah blah !!!