Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
List oF Budget FL Mostly MILFs

Hi all,

I am one of those typical guys that have taken a few contacts of FL and have not really posted any FR. Therefore i am pretty sorry about it and decided that i should be doing something back for the kind brothers here. I feel that we should share Gems with bros here. I havent try many FL but these are the few that i have tried.

Mostly are milfs i must specify and that mostly i target are huge boobies. I dun have their photos. usually they turn out to be under my expectation level but their services is really good i must say.

Okay i shall not blabber too much here are a list of my FL that i have tried recenntly.

Feel free to request the numbers from me but please do us brudders a favour and dun be a number collector. I used to be a number collector but i feel that as a part of the brudder family we should contribute in one way or another. Please up me if possible and dun scold me for my lousy FR.

1. 燕子 (Yan4-Zi3) Yan-Zi

Recently just tried her out and she is one of the younger ones that i have tried and her body is kind of chubby. She claims to be 22 years old but i think china girls u have to add another 5 years to their original age.

Booked an appointment with her and met her at Gl. Picked her up to the nearby hotel and once inside she bao bei here and ther non stop. A nice pair of tits standing at a nice 36C nice to squeeze. I will say she has great service inside the toilet as she will fondle and caress and do a bm for you inside and i tell you thats one heavenly shit.

Looks wise i give 6 but service is 9.5. really good. The next is SIO already/...proceeded to BBBJ and she gives warm and cold water treatment. FJ is okay okay i am naturally not a long laster so i dun usually see the enjoyment of FJ haahah... but i will say she's a superb service provider highly recommended for brudders who like a steamy and worthy 45min session

DaMAge: 70/1/1

2. Lucy

i dunno if u brudders have tried her before her number starts with 8143....She is a shocker man... yah i cant believe some brudders actuallly give her 6....probably i am only 26 years old in my opinion she is just worhty of 3 points coz she is just pure horror... Okay... I am not out to be mean i am just stating the facts. Those more mature one probably u might like her coz i can see she was once beautiful... but the age and numerous bonking from brudders here made her wilt so much she has her whole body sagging. nonetheless, she is a superb service provided. I have to close my eyes very very tightly to enjoy the massage. I totally close the BJ and FJ as i cant imagine bonking such a monster... just a HJ while fondling her huge tits with my eyes close is good enough..

Looks: 3/10
Booobs: 8/10
HJ: 5/10
BJ/FJ: Nvr Try
Damage: 80 (tats a lot for her standard)

3. Xin Xin

This was tried a few weeks ago. She has this looks that is slutty and wll grow on you. had an appointment with her in GL and she came in this 1 piece pyjamas and slidded it down revealing her mad 36D tits!!! Huge but kinda sagging but nonetheless they are great tits.... Starts her BBBJ and her caressing and i just cant stop fondling them big boobies... love it man....Her looks deserve 7/10 but shes just a bit fat but if u think of her now u will still think that she is some hot milf...not really that fat but can lose a bit of weight... Boobs... no fight...9/10..great tits... and boy is she horny... she will take over you in FJ giving u and controlling a good time as long ass not making u cum too easily... she will rock you silly she is a good gem in which i think can easily cater for all ages... highly recommended...

Boobs 10/10
BJ: BBBJ!!!
FJ: 9/10
Damage:60

Its a good fing at a budget price. You will not regret trying her.

This is part of my FL introduction gonna go focus on an U Penalty Shootout liaoz...

will updte here again..

Brudders who is willing to forgive a repentent soul here please up my points.

Please keep posted to here as i post more FL Fr at one shot....

Contacts... will be given as i like...haha...No la i will try to give the contacts to as much brothers as possible...