View Single Post
Old 22-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
U4Ria (Peninsula Plaza)

Was waiting for someone at Peninsula Plaza sometime last week and ventured into this shop on level 2 that sells sex toys. There are 2 young salesgirls there, one was petite with huge D-cup boobs and the other was tall, slim with C-Cuppers.

Quite obvious why they were hired, to attract men like us! And both of them kept trying to sell you their products, had a hard (pun unintended) time turning them down!

Pity the boss was in the shop so didn't dare to venture further...think they've been mentioned in this forum before. Check them out!
I went there today and saw a petite one with I think D-cup boobs.
I saw her previously at their other outlet at Midpoint Orchard. She was the only one in the shop besides the boss.
Her complexion isn't very good and she seems to have rashes on her neck and boobs. And she does not look young, but is a MILF! Nevertheless, I will f*** her if I have the chance! No wonder she isn't at the Midpoint outlet anymore.

Are you talking about her too?