View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

For Cantonese cuisine lovers, you may want to visit the rather new extension block at Novena Square.

There is this cantonese restaurant on the 2nd floor. You go up the escalator and then do an about-turn (ke belakang pusing) and walk towards the corridor hidden from view. The restaurant is OLD HONGKONG.

I frequent it quite abit and I must say the lady boss is a really sweet lady in terms of looks. What makes her super-desirable is her pair of jiggly, wobbly, size 36D melons. For serious MILF lovers, please do make a trip to the restaurant. Weekend visits are more advisable as I dare say she is definitely present to oversee operations.

If bros here have a chance to speak to her in Cantonese, ask her to recommend their popular dishes. The food is awesome. But the sight of those heavenly melons makes everything else seem plain.

warning: pls kindly be discreet with your glare on her chest. i suspect strongly the male manager is her hubby. They have a lady captain who can skin the Peking Duck expertly. You wouldn't want to be the duck if you get caught...
Why you so like dat?