Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi

Just to share further.....I was also hook on LA cafe after the first visit last year. Every time I go back, I will always go back at least once.

Just a note....There are 2 floors. Ground floor operate 24 hrs. Divded in to 2 rooms. The other room...the one you fisrt enter is the main bar area, where mainly the ang mo sit...and where most girls will sit. My advise is not to stay in this room as the girls are targeting angmos and IMO, or less of asian types, ie, darker.

In the inner room, that is where asian go to. This is also where I fnd girls more of asian taste, though still dark. It used to be the place where you see korean and japanese wannabe sit, there was this group of girls by a korean daiko sit last year....they had shift upstairs.

the second floor operate from 8 pm till 4 am. The band start playing at 9 pm. 2 bands normally, One is where it is lead by a guy....pretty good, I think, speciallise in fast rap kind of music. The other group consist of 3 girls, one pretty flabby (the main lady lead), one solid bod, with navel deco, and a syt, the girlfreind of the lead, who cannot sing!

Again the top floor is divided into 2 areas. The band area is for the angmos and generally any one into dancing and music. there are less asian here. There are a few (what bros here term as employee) girls who will make the scene alive. They will dance everywhere and make all kinds of provocative moves, targetting the angmos. Currently, there is a lot of angmos, from the USS warcraft stoping over.

In the restaurant area, where people sit and eat, is where most asian sits. Mainly jap and korean. Singpaporean and others tends to sit inbetween the 2 areas. This area is serve by a few mamasan, who will introduce their girls to whoever sitting there. The girls here tends to make up like korean, sweet SYT type.

Will upload pictures later

Charges are:

Downstair: 1000 to 1500 ST to LT
Upstair: you will be lucky to find below 2000, 3000 seem to be norm, ST or LT will depends.