Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Jur9 i am not kidding you i dun see any reason why i must kid you.

The jury has already spoken affirmatively and in agreement with what i have already said. i wish i could show you some of the PMs i receive.....

1) how do you rate her looks/service.... If looks and service is what you newbies want please go to geylang and pay $150 to $200 and tell the okt you want good service... he will still slap you for saying that....

2) What she can do/cannot do? if you are looking for mind blowing experience please go geylang....

3) is she young/pretty/got baby fats/fair black.... please go geylang you can choose yourself

4) live near my area.... please find a wife can live with you 24 hours...

5) some bros dun even have courtesy to say thank you for giving contacts

6) some bros pm and say "what contacts you gave me... the girls dun wish to talk to me" So what can i do? talk to me does not mean can talk to you .... fuck me does not mean will fuck you.... suck my cock does not mean will suck you cock....

7) Quickfix.... There is no quickfix.... if you want to be successful patiently read the 60 pages of dissertation and then try your skills on them.... if you cant read the 60 pages we are absolutely sorry.... success does not come in a day... Warren Buffet the famed investor is considered a statistical error or a 6 Sigma error.... sorry bros if we were warren buffets we would not have the time to look around for bitches to fuck.... so ....do your hw

8) some bros no head no tail just tell me "i want to try a maid" what the fuck you want to try? is it like trying a condom? if that is how you talk to me i can imagine how much more rude the newbies will be when they approach a maid
PR skills guys... where are they? how come the senior samsters mutually respect each other while the newbies dun even know how to talk.... please hone up on your pr skills

9) to those guys who think maids are not worth the effort....so be it.... the maids are not askign you to come and fuck them.... the maids are for those who enjoy the maid meat... and we are happy eating it and pay a decent price for it

There are some conmaids but generally they are not that bad... So guys please treat them with respect... As for me hence forth i will be giving contacts only to seasoned samsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Unbelievable. Lord u gotta be kidding that there are indeed such people ard? Bloody no lifers. In any game, there is only one point to remember, RESPECT.