View Single Post
Old 24-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc99 View Post
Hi senior bros,

i am planning to head down to taiwan in jan with a fren for holiday, but after looking at the ktv price i went .

it is so much more exp compare to sg. but i really enjoy the ktv feel since i started 2 years ago.. when i just enlist army hehe.but since than in SG the fun start to die down..with all the raid and stuff.

i heard some bro recommend china to chiong as it is cheaper n prettier..but where in china is good? coz me n my fren need to "justify" the place we going, at least go taiwan can say go shopping all this ma.. lol

or in taiwan got those call girl ? we want tw mm !

i will be camping this thread for awhile

senior bro, please guide this young man over here. thanks!
Young Bro... I suggest you start reading all the thread here under Taipei and China. You should start reading those thread from 2008 till now so that the information is up to date... There are tons of information being posted by many brothers...