View Single Post
Old 29-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13286 / Power: 20
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can samsters together affect H81 rates?

General Info :

1. Just discovered recently that ALL Fragrance Hotels will have additional $10 charge for 2hrs room booking on Christmas and New Year's eve. That is for the $20/2hrs hotel. No idea what the additional charge would be like for $30/2hrs branches. Have not seen any notice of additional charges on any H81 hotels tho. If any Bros have info on that, can post it here. My thanx for that.

2. H81 at Lor 11 SUCKS BIG TIME. Reception will give you two packs of tissue on registering. Cos that's about all the thing you will get. No coffee/tea, no electric water heater(forgot what's the term for it), no toothbrushes, no blankets, no box of tissues, no cups or glasses, only one bottle of drinking water. Towels were old and quite yellow, torn and trailing at the edges. The worst 81 I have ever encountered.

Would appreciate it if fellow Samsters can provide details of any other lousy hotels so know which not to go to.

Thanx in advance.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke