View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy
viewsonic

Once in a while u will gem in these.
Two days ago while "window shopping" on level 3. Saw a pretty chinese fair skin lady, around mid 20, wearing g-string n bra (nice body size) walk out of the room n hand over the money to the OKT. She looks good!

Sounds good - know the room number, or where her room is on level 3??
Bro,

Once and then, there might be some young and not bad-looking girls working there. But they usually change their room over a period of time. That's why can't really tell their room numbers. Good to go there and "room shop". If got suitable girls, just pop into the room and pay them the RM60.

Who knows. You might saw some pretty and not bad service girls. If most of the rooms are occupied, can probably take a walk downstairs and then come up again in half and hours time. I have tried quite not bad looking girls there. And I find some even better looking than some of the HC girls. But that is very rare.