View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Milfer's 1st time Contact for a Local FL. (Limited Time only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfer View Post
Latest Update - Clarification

Dear Bros

Joey just called me and told me that she is actually Sandy as posted by Bro Messi. She is very stressed about the whole thing and did not mean to offend anyone esp Bro Messi.

This is her account

She started out at $150 with the help of Bro Steven but as she needed money urgently, she decided to lower the price to $100 like a promo price to have more customers so as to raise the money faster. This is where Bro Messi stepped in to help her with the thread.

Now that her urgent requirements has been met, she is reverting to $150 as she still needs to raise cash for her own problems. She is doing FL for a short time only and will end once she has raised enough cash.

She hopes for your understanding in this matter and your continued support.

She has apologised to both Bro Messi and myself.

I would also like to apologise to Bro Messi for the misunderstanding. My most humble apologies also to all bros for promoting the same girl without knowing.

She told me that Bro Messi has agreed to let me give her contact so please PM me if you would like to support her. Once again her most sincere apologies for the misunderstanding.
up u for ur clarification and for giving me her contact. thks