Thread: Horny in Saigon
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Re: Horny in Saigon

Just can manage a short update today. Some visitors from Homeland coming and have to pick them up and entertain them...

Continue from b4>>>
After dinner at the upskirt and rubba coffeeshop, was too drunk and tired to do anything else so headed back to my new place to sleep. Home is an apartment on 22 floor with 2 bedrooms share with my friend. Some interesting happenings at the apartment and I'll share abt this in a later update.

Next day, went to office and settled some work issues. Had this fat worker in the company. Everyone said he had 2 small ball bearings in his cock. Unbelieveable. He actually pulled down his pants and underwear and showed everyone. He had used a cutter to slit the skin below the mushroom head and put in 2 small balls taken from Chivas bottles. When he poke his cock into the pussy, the 2 balls will move around and drive the girls crazy. Damn crazy viet horny man.

After lunch, took the fatty's motor to a hair salon next to a smell river. 3 girls there and choose a girl in leopard prints. I was taken to the 2nd floor and lie down on a massage bed next to the sink. Kanina, bring me to wash hair only. WTF!!! But boy was i wrong abt this. Hairwash not that great lying down. After the washing, brought me up another floor. Now here there's a matress so lied down and leopard girl starts to massage.

My hands begin to autoroam everywhere. Soft boobs with eraser nipples. Most viet girls seem to have soft boobs because of their diet. "Anh, Anh..." The girl calling me and asked me something in vietnamese. Kanina, what the fuck she want now? I said "khong hieu..." Then using hand signals... ah... she asking want HJ or BJ??? Immediately point to her pouty mouth. (BJ = An cu in viet)

She strip off her clothes with my naughty hands and fingers squeezing and digging all over. Next she stripped me in record time. Kanina, her tongue action is out of this world. (I was told later on that most vietnamese families live in the same small room and they grow up watching their parents fucking everyday. So the skills are passed down from generation to generation.)

Nabei, buay tahan... my balls, prick and ass all wet. This girl is so hungry for male meat. Grab the back of her head and shove my cock deep into her throat. She increased her speed and buay tahan liao. Unload all my siao and suay siao into her throat. Was that CIM or Cum in Stomach?? 2nd day here in VN and things are going great. washed up and went downstairs to settle the payment. 70,000 dong for the massage cum BJ. 30,000 dong to the girl. $7 for massage and BJ CIM. Super cheapo man.

Time to head back to office. Knees a little weak now... hihi...
>>>>>>>>>>>
TBC

That's it for today. Pls be patient for the next update. Busy the next few days.