View Single Post
Old 18-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

Please note which happen to me, and which happen to my pal Gabe. I dont wish to steal his credit! We are pals though and share everything, girls whenever possible. (PDMM = not possible to share cos just like SBF, they have reputation)

If I ever post a story which is fiction, or did not happen to me, I will say in the title. I will always post in the first person so its more sexciting, but I wont lie, and it will be as true as my memory is. I dont like my feelings to be cheated lol, and im sure neither do you.

So far all are non-fiction.

You can read for yourself the level of detail to know whether its true or not, thats the biggest hint in any sex story. You will be able to remember sights, sounds, colours, smells, touch, feelings. Although people can always dream up fantasy, there will be one or two personal details that no one can know unless you do it yourself.

I will always post story one shot, not part by part, because Im not "copy paste" from somewhere. Im typing from my memory and it takes about an hour.

There are also >10 bros who have seen me in recent gangbang with Ann, so Im not some phantom anyhow kia =) Sorry if sometimes I do not understand your mandarin or hokkien is not 100% because I did not grow up completely in SG.

Lastly, look forward to Zhangling and her mom this weekend or so. Im busy fucking tonight, and Im out the whole day tmr, so im not sure when I can post the finale.

Im sure you guys are dying to read about Zhangling watching as her mother grips the bedsheets tightly, trying not to moan, as she is being deeply penetrated. cya!