View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Return Ticket To Bkk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
hi all, may i ask which travel agent(singapore)to buy cheapest return air tickets to bkk...no need hotel room......just wanna buy air ticket.Reason is becos i've just returned from bkk not long ago and therefore have to go back there again......and this time,i cant spend so much on this trip.Any bros here know,pls tell.......thks in advance.
You are barking at the wrong tree.

Agents are the middleman of a products. They cannot determine the price of a product in this case air ticket, only the airlines can. So every agent offered more or less the same price.

The agents only make a handler fee of around "S$30" for each ticket they sell. So much can they cut ???

The bests way, is to be on a look out for "special offers" by the airlines and if possible go direct to cut the "middle-man" cost...

Hope that's help....