View Single Post
Old 27-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
anyway, standard for "european" massage in Beijing means hj + raba raba ...
many places don't offer bj or fj leh ... even if have, also KNN exp, i working class leh... if u got good reccomendations, post here leh ... or we can cheong together ...
So what you mean when you mentioned a bro got 2 shot that's HJ hah ??? Sorry, I had mistaken....that should be two shakes ..is suppose.

Anyway, that's really an acheivement having for cumming in two hj in a row.... He must be really been deprived. Sorry...fo me, one hj also not sure if I can cum or not...or rather I won't want to waste it on the hand.

If u say there isn't "the best" ....then at least there are many other better places.

In the "south" ... out of SZ and GZ... all suana places offer not only FJ but BBBJ in various positions and deep throat, Fire n ice treatment, ass rimming etc. The price ...is less than 500rmb for 90 minutes of complete service in a good class environmnent....with private sauna facilities in the room of a good 4stars hotel standard..

If you ever go to the "south" you will know where is the bests ??? Like what the emperors of Qing dynasty did when they visited "Chiang Nan". Heee...heee....

Cheers

Last edited by Sinoview; 27-07-2004 at 03:37 PM.