Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: girls in 1654A

FR for Miko

I went to 1654A for the first time today at about 2pm, OMG.. the OKT told me that all WL are busy working, he told to as Miko will be avail in 10mins.
So I was offered a cup of tea and waiting for my turn. When Miko was appeared, true enough and she live up to her reputation, she is pretty and sweat looking.
So I decided give my 1st RF in this forum for her service.

Name: Miko
Looks: 9/10 SYT!! A pretty gal with sweat looking.
Boobs: 8/10 B- Cup, they look great especially with her small pinkish nipples.
GFE: 6/10. I guess she is tird as just finished serving another customer.
AR: I didnt ask her
BBBJ: 9/10. Very nice and slow, and asked me for feedback and seek my opinion whether to stop BJ or continue.
And also, she suddenly turned around during BJ showing me her cunt.. YEs, she voluneeringly doing a 69 on me. Her cunt is very tight from this angle.
Frenching: Tried asking but she said No frenching.
FJ: 9/10 Super tight,tried 4 positions, and she is very willing to accommodate to my requests. One highlight that she is very sensitive when I was licking her nipples, she cannot tanhan my licking.. you reaction is kind very funny, think she is really very scard of itchness in her tits.
RTF: Definitely YES.

Overall, very nice experience for my first visit to. 1654A